You are purchasing a RISE&SHINE Kit and your selected number of video outputs. Below is what is included.
THE KIT, TRAINING & SUPPORT
- 1 Filmmaker Kit
- Access to tutorials on how to film
- Templates to plan your videos
- Our support and guidance while shooting
- Post production and editing for the selected number of videos you are purchasing
- Maximum 2 minute video time
- 1 round of edits per video
RISE AND SHINE
VIDEO PRODUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Ten Acre Films P/L ATF the Heydon Family Trust trading as RISE Films (ABN
48386288042) of Level 1, 2 Stephenson Street, Cremorne, Victoria, Australia
(RISE Films) is the provider of services under the name RISE&SHINE. This
entity is hereafter referred to as RISE Films.
2. The purchaser of any RISE&SHINE deal is referred to as the Client.
3. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between the Client and
RISE Films, hereinafter referred to as the Agreement.
4. A production kit may be supplied to the client by RISE Films. The kit will be
delivered to an Australian address. If the kit arrives incomplete or damaged,
the client must notify RISE Films by email within 48 hours of receipt.
5. Upon payment receipt on all KIT+ phone based plans, the production kit
becomes the property of the Client unless otherwise stated.
6. The Client is entitled to editing and post-production on videos produced by
them up to the number bought in the KIT+ deals.
7. Footage supplied to RISE Films for each video project must be less than ten
minutes duration. If more footage is supplied, additional charges will apply. If
this cap is exceeded, the Client will be provided with a quote before editing
8. Still photographs and graphics supplied to RISE Films for each video project
must be less than a combined 25 in number. If more assets are supplied,
additional charges will apply. If this cap is exceeded, the Client will be
provided with a quote before editing starts.
9. Finished video length must not exceed two minutes. If more footage is
supplied, additional charges will apply at the edit rate of $220.00 per hour.
10. The end date for post production services is one year after the payment date
or when all post production services under the plan are used, whichever is
11. RISE Films will provide digital support to the Client either via the
RISE&SHINE website or by email. This is available during the term of the
Agreement in Melbourne business hours, these are from 9am to 5pm on
12. RISE Films will edit footage provided under the terms of this Agreement on
receipt of the footage and a completed brief.
13. The edited video will be sent to the Client on the next business day by a
digital transfer service in a format suitable for distribution.
14. The Client is entitled to one set of editing changes per video project. Editing
changes must be requested in writing with a brief that includes time code
reference points for each change. Templates are available on the
RISE&SHINE client portal. Additional edit changes will be charged at the
editing rate, currently A$220.00 per hour.
15. Each video project can have edit changes made (subject to Clause 14) for up
to one month from the date of the first footage being delivered by the Client
with next business day turnaround. Editing changes after one month will be
done within five business days. Editing changes after two months will be
charged at the editing rate, currently A$220.00 per hour.
16. RISE Films will supply music as required. The rights for the music are valid in
perpetuity and worldwide but only for the video in which the music has been
embedded. Music rights extend to digital and social media platforms but do
not include paid advertising on digital platforms or social media. Music rights
are not valid for any form of broadcast television or any form of theatrical
cinema. Rights to these excluded media can be purchased at an additional
rate. RISE Films supplies music subject to the terms and conditions of their
copyright owner and/or publisher.
17. Any material supplied by the Client or on behalf of the Client including, but not
limited to, music, footage, photographs, graphics, performance rights and
artwork, must be the property of the Client. All rights to all material and assets
provided must be vested in the Client. RISE Films takes no responsibility for
material supplied by the Client or on behalf of the Client and assumes that all
rights are vested in the Client.
18. RISE Films has no duty to store or archive any material. Back up copies of all
material should be kept by the Client and must be provided to RISE Films as
requested to facilitate completion of videos.
19. Any material supplied to RISE Films can be used for the promotion of
RISE&SHINE or affiliated entities unless expressly deemed confidential by
the Client. Confidentiality must be requested by the Client in writing and prior
to delivery to RISE Films of footage or other assets.
20. This agreement shall at all times be governed by the laws of the State of
Victoria and the courts of that state shall have sole jurisdiction to determine
any dispute arising from any term express or implied in this agreement.